Recipients of this award are asked to:
- Thank the person that nominated their blog for the award with a backlink to them.
- List 7 things about themselves.
- Award 15 newly discovered or fondly followed blogs the award.
1. I was a huge fan of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in high school. My mom even made me a TMNT birthday cake.
2. As part of my husband's various movie and stuntman exploits, he got to know and hang out with Ho Sung Pak, the stuntman/actor who played Raphael in the live action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie. Yeah... I was a little jealous.
|Ho Sung Pak is on the right. That's one fine looking turtle... I mean hubby...|
4. I learned to drive in a 1981 Aries K car. It was like driving tin box that sounded like a lawnmower. It's a wonder I'm still alive. Don't remember that amazing vehicle? Here's a picture:
|Jealous that I got to drive this? I didn't think so.|
5. I hate crowds. So much so that I don't go grocery or Costco shopping on the weekends. It is for the safety of all that I do not enter a store when there are that many
targets people around.
don't like hate romance novels. Give me some sci-fi or historical fiction or anything but that swoony drivel.
7. If you ask me where I'm from, I'll say, "I'm from Michigan, but I grew up in Ohio." If you ask my husband where he's from, he'll say he's from Michigan, but he lived in New York until he was about 6. But ... when most people ask my husband "Where are you from?", a U.S. state was not the answer they were looking for. Funny, huh?
Next, 15 more bloggers I'm humbly handing this award along to:
- Adventures in Chocolate Milk
- Be Still a Minute...
- Occasional Boredom in an otherwise exciting life
- Finding Michelina
- Missus Wookie's Wanderings
- A Kenyan-Texan Family
- What Would Jen Do
- Heaven is a bookstore
- A Prison Wife
- Wandering Scientist
- Diaries of a Grumpy Grateful Mom
- I'm not the Nanny
- Beyer Beware
- Growing with the Gilmores
- Not-so-secret confessions of a second-time mom