1. It's 2011; I was just getting used to 2010.
2. Aw pickles.
3. Thankfully I have my Blackberry, my laptop, my daughter and my hubby to remind me what year it is. Hopefully I will not screw up writing my checks too many times.
4. Where the heck did I put the best things in life? They've got to be around here somewhere. I know I put my keys down on the table, my coat on the chair, my purse on the counter. Where are these best things????
5. "I find I am so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it’s the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope." --Shawshank Redemption
6. Life is like a bowl of cherries. Delicious, with a pit that you gotta spit back. And don't eat too much at once; it'll come back to bite ya.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to babysitting (I think it's our turn), tomorrow my plans include yoga with my daughter and Sunday, I want to sleep in!