2. Shop assistant: Hello, can I help you?
Vivian: I was in here yesterday, you wouldn't wait on me.
Shop assistant: Oh.
Vivian: You people work on commission, right?
Shop assistant: Yeah.
Vivian: Big mistake. Big. Huge. I have to go shopping now.
3. The sky is cloudy with a threat of rain and wind and cold, so my dog is ready to run under the bed.
4. My worry stone is comforting to me.
5. I always thought I'd be married with children. And here I am -- married with children.
6. I watched in the mirror as I slowly transformed into a werewolf and then I went outside to look at the full moon.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a kid's birthday party with my son, tomorrow my plans include selling lots of stuff at a mom-to-mom sale and Sunday, I want to sleep in!