So...here we go!
1. My favorite month is October because I'm trying to enjoy the present more. Plus, October is a wonderful month -- it's usually a good temperature in Michigan. The leaves are changing. And HALLOWEEN. My family is obsessed with Halloween!
Walk and touch peace every moment.
Walk and touch happiness every moment.
Each step brings a fresh breeze.
Each step makes a flower bloom.
Kiss the Earth with your feet.
Bring the Earth your love and happiness.
The Earth will be safe
when we feel safe in ourselves.
--Thich Nhat Hanh
3. I love to sniff fresh baked... anything really. Bread, cookies, pie. It's all good.
4. Hubby waffles is what I like to have as a treat for breakfast.
5. The hobby I enjoy most is Photography. But if you've been hanging around here long enough -- you already knew that.
6. Red Wings and Tigers and Pistons -- oh my! That's right -- the "D" is going to have one owner of 3 major sports teams -- Mr. Ilitch -- in one town. And it's probably a good thing. Now, we just have to figure out what to do about those Lions.