72. Corpse yoga pose -- Come on, on you yoga people: This is the one we really are looking forward too! ;)
73. Backyard veggies -- We visited my in-laws over the weekend, and they gave us a whole bag full of veggies from their backyard garden: zucchini, tomatoes and cucumbers. Always better than the stuff from the grocery store!
74. Can I PLEASE sleep over Grandma's house??? -- Even though she had no PJs, no extra clothes, no toothbrush, my daughter talked grandma into a sleep-over on Saturday night.
75. Last day of swim class -- Both kids have made leaps and bounds of progress in swimming over the summer. So proud!
76. Getting to the novel's "good part" -- After 200 or more pages, reading that "ah-HA" or "Oh MY!" moment in the novel you've been dedicating hours to reading. I just got to that part in the novel I'm ready, Little Brother.
77. Annie -- My son picked Annie (the newer one, with Kathy Bates) out of our movie cabinet to watch on Sunday night. What a great kid's feel good movie!
78. Daddy back-up -- My daughter and I were having a "battle of the wills" yesterday. While I won, it was a drag on me, and her behavior was unacceptable. I was happy to see daddy give Ms. Thing a talking to this morning after he heard about my day yesterday.
79. Wow! He's smart! Or, just small... -- While at the haircut place for kids, my son was playing with another boy about his same size. His mother approached me and asked,
"How old is he?"
"3 1/2" I replied.
"Oh, he talks so well! My son is 2 1/2."
"Oh, my boy is very small for his age."I knew why she asked. She was worried because her kid didn't talk that well! It's ok! He just looks 2 1/2! He's really gonna be 4 in January! I swear!
80. Frisbee dogs -- We attended the 2nd annual Paws in the Park -- a fair for dogs and their owners, sponsored by the local humane society. They had some awesome frisbee dogs -- all rescues -- doing some cool tricks!