1. You do your thing; I do mine and sometimes we might even agree on something to do together. Wouldn't that be nice?
2. Work, work, work is what's been on my mind on and off all day.
"I remember when my daddy gave me that gun. He told me that I should never point it at anything in the house, and that he'd rather I'd shoot at tin cans in the backyard. But he said that sooner or later he supposed the temptation to go after birds would be too much, and that I could shoot all the blue jays I wanted, if I could hit 'em, but to remember it was a sin to kill a mockingbird. Well, I reckon because mockingbirds don't do anything but make music for us to enjoy. They don't eat people's gardens, don't nest in the corncribs. They don't do one thing but just sing their hearts out for us." -- Atticus Finch in To Kill A Mockingbird.
4. My son, my daughter and my husband are three of my favorite obsessions :-) Ok. You can say it. Awwwwww.
5. During the last year I started at a new position at my work. It's going good.
6. Walking my dog puts a smile on my face.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to date night, tomorrow my plans include going to Paws in the Park (a fair for dogs) and Sunday, I want to sleep in!