“It’s all just . . . a random lottery of meaningless tragedy and a series of near escapes . . . so, I take pleasure in the details, you know, a quarter pounder with cheese (those are good), the sky about ten minutes before it rains, the moment when your laughter becomes a cackle . . . and I sit back, and I smoke my Camel Straights, and I ride my own mount . . . ” —Reality Bites. “Troy Dyer” played by Ethan Hawke.
2. "So glad you" are the three words that started off the last email I sent. Ok. That was after the "Hello" part...
3. What I'm most looking forward to today is going to Stratford, Ontario.
4. My husband's corny jokes puts a smile on my face.
5. Where in the world No! Not again! You can't make me say Carmen Sandiego! Ack! It's already said. I have failed.
6. A clean car is just what I needed! Thanks hubby! The minivan is ready to get us to Stratford!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner and play in Stratford, tomorrow my plans include being cultural in Stratford and Sunday, I want to drive home!