1.Some lyrics from Fuel -- a song by Ani Difranco
people used to make records
as in a record of an event
the event of people
playing music in a room
now everything is cross-marketing
it's about sunglasses and shoes
or guns or drugs
2. Falling back asleep is what I like first thing in the morning. I'm not a morning person. At all!
3. The first thing I said this morning was: iced tea. I'm at a hotel (business trip), and that's what I had with my breakfast.
4. If I'm a betting girl (and I'm not): Take Out; it's what's for dinner tonight. Take out seems to be our Friday night tradition when we are babysitting our friends' kids.
5. It's all been great here on the west side of Michigan. Had a splendid time walking downtown Holland last night (sidewalk sales and street entertainers were out!), but I wanna go home to my hubby and kids.
6. Napping is what I feel like doing right now. But, then again -- I always feel like napping!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to driving home from Holland (Michigan), tomorrow my plans include Swim lessons with the kids and Sunday, I want to sleep in!