1. Somewhere new is my favorite place to travel to.
2. When I think about my childhood, I often remember walking back through the corn fields trying to avoid the "mean farmer" to get back to the creek. Even though the creek served as a sewer drain, I thought it had mystical properties in the water. Then again -- maybe they were toxic properties.
3. A loving husband makes for a good friend. Hey hubby -- do I get brownie points? Did you read this? ;)
4. The wind in the trees, the rain on my skin, ACK! I'm melting, I'm melting...
5. Grocery shopping is so exciting! It's like unwrapping presents from yourself! -- Marge Simpson
6. My best friend knows more about what I did in high school than I do. Her memory for people and events: creepy detailed. My memory for people and events: nearly amnesiac.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to baking cupcakes with my daughter, tomorrow my plans include yard sales and the BIG family and friends Picnic and Croquet match and Sunday, I want to have a super successful Pancake Breakfast with no rain!