And...here we go!
1. It's 6:58 a.m. Why are my children awake? Why are they talking to me?
2. It was the reason, of course, they have some very important questions to ask: "Is it time to get up momma? Are you getting up momma?"
3. Try and fit in with the "cool crowd" is something I no longer feel the need to do.
4. I have another errand to run, then run home to tag my husband. We participate in tag team parenting.
14 year-old Anamika Veeramani won the Scripps National Spelling bee a few weeks ago after correctly spelling "Stromuhr." Don't know what a stromuhr is?...just go find it in the dictionary.
6. What were once vices are now not worth the effort, health burden, or money. I'm so boring.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to photographing a wedding in Ypsi, tomorrow my plans include walking in a parade and having dinner with friends and Sunday, I want to have a nice father's day with the family!