And...here we go!
1. My new micro-plush fleece blanket feels great. My daughter begged me to buy her a pink one for her bed, so I bought one for mine (brown) too. Good choice, big girl!
2. The solution is 42. You are officially a geek if you know why.
3. Please dear children... fall asleep.
"Well how about this way. I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out, I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich, I love when you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts, I love that after I've spent the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to begin as soon as possible." -- Harry from When Harry Met Sally
5. Working on becoming more compassionate is something I highly recommend!
6. Imagine not thinking of John Lennon while singing Imagine. Can't do it, can you?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to picking up my kids early for a work picnic, tomorrow my plans include watching my friend's daughter in her first ballet recital and Sunday, I want to have a pleasant drive to Chicago for a work trip!