- Walk the dog at least once a week.
- Take the kids to the park whenever they ask. Unless it's raining.
- Start yoga.
- Read a novel.
- Catch up on photobooks.
- Update my picture wall.
- Invite some fairies into my fairy village.
- Plan an awesome neighborhood picnic.
- Have a girl's night out.
- Enjoy some Shakespeare.
- Get a massage.
- Weed the rest of the flowerbeds.
- Enjoy photographing some weddings.
- Enjoy swim lessons with my son.
- Keep my blog going.
- Convince my digestive tract to tolerate more fruit and veggies.
- Go to the Farmers Market at least once a month.
- Be mindful.
- Ice cream. 'Nuf said.
- Take down my son's wallpaper border that he destroyed and replace with a chair rail.
- Enjoy our deck.
- Eat outside.
- Slow down.
- Convince my husband to slow down.
- Fix the kid's shower.
- Have a family vacation.
- Enjoy my family.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
30 things I vow to do this summer.
30 things I
vow try hope to do this summer. This one is from Mama Kat's Writing Workshop. See link below.
Labels: writing workshop