And...here we go!
Watermelon -- the best food to take on a picnic. Children eating watermelon -- best entertainment to take on a picnic.
2. Summer came two weeks early in Michigan. Damn it's hot.
3. I can't wear flip flops. There's something between my toes! Get it out! I can't stand it! How did I wear them as a kid?
4. "Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now." -- Mister Rogers
5. Gwen from the Better Business Bureau can take a long hike off a short pier. Ok. Not really. But she really got me anxious over nothing. And I can do that on my own.
6. When I crave food, it's usually thinking naughty thoughts about Little Debbie. That little harlot.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to our Memorial day BBQ on Monday with friends and family, tomorrow my plans include seeing the progress on our 1967 VW Bus restoration (it has been painted!) and Sunday, I want to sleep in!