And...here we go!
1. My son playing in his bedroom never fails to make me smile. He battles bad guys, sings to his animals and takes a nightly inventory of his toys.
2. I'm looking forward to our annual family and friends picnic and croquet match in a few weeks in Toledo.
3. OutKast on pandora.com is what I'm listening to right now.
4. Potato salad must have something rotting in it! Ick. I hate potato salad. Smells and tastes nasty.
5. Crackers was the best thing I ate today. Actually, it's the only thing I've eaten so far. Hey -- it's gotta get better from here!
6. You know, though today was the worst day of my life, I learned many things. First, the world looks a lot different when you're six inches tall and covered with feathers. Second, two heads are definitely not better than one. And finally, you can lay eggs and still feel like a man. -- The Tick
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking my daughter to granny's tonight for her sleep-over weekend, tomorrow my plans include photographing a wedding and Sunday, I want to see lots of cool buses at the Michigan VW fest in Ypsi!