Here we go!
1. I just had my back adjusted by my chiropractor. Oh, that feels so good.
2. Pooh just is.
3. The third sentence on the 7th page of the book I'm reading: "His fundamental message of hope seemed to strike a chord in people, resonating deep in the hearts of individuals not only in America but throughout the world -- people from diverse backgrounds, perhaps, but who all shared the fundamental human aspiration of happiness, a yearning for something better in life." -- The Art of Happiness by the Dalai Lama and Dr. Culter
4. Toys from thinkgeek.com tickle my fancy. My desk has plush microbes, and my husband got a Tauntaun sleeping bag for Christmas.
5. I was walking my kids to the park the other day, and I passed a child soldier on the way. Fatigues, helmet, seemingly heavily armed. Should I be worried?
6. Conan O'Brien makes me laugh! I'm a huge Coco fan, and I'll be so excited when he comes back to TV in the fall. I would have seen him live, but he didn't come to Detroit.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Date Night with hubby (it's our turn, right???), tomorrow my plans include absolutely nothing, but I have a to do list a mile long and Sunday, I want to take the kids to visit Real Life Farm -- their summer day camp!