Here we go!
1. Salsa and I refuse to say "chips." Because it's so obvious. Oops. I already said it. You got me.
2. I really need to get Clue the board game -- my daughter would love it. Plus, I love all the characters names -- Mrs. Peacock, Professor Plum, Miss Scarlet and you've even got Mustard.
3. By the time I get home my hubby should be back from his business trip from Seattle. Yay!
4. Luscious fresh fruit is what I look forward to most when grocery shopping. Too bad my stomache isn't on board with that. Stupid IBS (irritable bowel syndome for those who really didn't want to know!).
5. And I was dreaming of eating all that luscious fresh fruit. With no repercussions. Did you hear that stomache? Stupid IBS.
6. "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- Dalai Lama ...is there anything else better?!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending some time with my hubby while babysitting my friend's kids, tomorrow my plans include getting a massage and Sunday, I want to have a nice Mother's Day with my family!