1. I was enjoying one-on-one time with my daughter last night playing "Walk the dogs".
2. I went to bed last night and I left my book The Art of Happiness on the steps -- it will not be finished yet!
3. Why would you sell your customers a product that you are betting will fail? Is it too much to expect large American financial companies to act ethically?
4. The gulf coast was in my thoughts today.
5. One of my father's favorite sayings is He who dies with the most toys wins!
6. "I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult." - E. B. White -- I know that feeling!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Date Night with my hubby, tomorrow my plans include getting the dog groomed and Sunday, I want to enjoy spending time with my daughter at the Girl Scout mother/daughter tea party!